about

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Working out

Bismillah (In the name of Allah)

I worked out today for the second time in a very long time... It was hard, my body aches, and I felt I did a very lazy work out but, still, that was better than not exercising at all. So, why do I do it? Simply, I want to be stronger and keep healthy so I can have the energy I need to look after my home, husband and children; especially now that the winter days are coming and we spend a great deal of our time indoors.
I was considering joining an only-women's gym but came to the conclusion that I wanted to do this, mainly, to socialize with friends, not that there's anything wrong with socializing but perhaps I can do that without having to pay a fee. I have all I need to do a good work out at home: a treadmill, some weights, a bench press, some rubber bands, and the encouragement and coaching of my dear husband.
I'm going to keep pushing forward and see what type of progess I can make.
In the meantime, my body needs some well deserved rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment